UC Merced Hospitality Services offers a variety of options for overnight stays for everything from orientation housing to conference group arrangements during the summer months. We make it our mission to ensure you have a comfortable, safe and enjoyable stay with us.
What We Provide
Summer and guest housing offers a full campus experience, with guests staying in our LEED-certified residence halls and eating at our top-notch, suistainability focused dining facilities. We provide a standard summer conference package that includes:
- University housing in campus residence halls
- Check-in and check-out services
- Light housekeeping and weekly linen service
- Meal times for summer conference dining in our Pavilion Dining Center and catering for any special event
- Conference support including reservations for meetings and special events
- Audio-visual planning and support
- Special events, exhibits and poster session support
Please view our summer conference guide for more information about residence hall accommodations, dining, local attractions and daily rates for overnight stays.
Contact our team to schedule a tour and start planning your next event!