UC Merced Hospitality Services offers a variety of options for overnight stays for everything from orientation housing to conference group arrangements during the summer months. We make it our mission to ensure you have a comfortable, safe and enjoyable stay with us.
What We Provide
Summer and guest housing offers a full campus experience, with guests staying in our LEED-certified residence halls and eating at our top-notch, suistainability focused dining facilities. We provide a standard summer conference package that includes:
- University housing in campus residence halls
- Check-in and check-out services
- Light housekeeping and weekly linen service
- Meal times for summer conference dining in our Pavilion Dining Center and catering for any special event
- Conference support including reservations for meetings and special events
- Audio-visual planning and support
- Special events, exhibits and poster session support
Please view our summer conference guide for more information about residence hall accommodations, dining, local attractions and daily rates for overnight stays.